- Use Cases
- About Us
- Get Started
Secure, Future-Proof your Organization’s Digital Transformation with Brinqa and Cherwell
As enterprises embrace the opportunities enabled by digital transformation, they also expose themselves to newer and deadlier threats.
Cloud infrastructure, SaaS, explosive growth of mobile computing power, IoT and other emerging technologies are drastically changing the technology footprint and security culture for most businesses. Information security organizations, long struggling to keep up with the pace of change are now firmly falling behind.
To address these challenges effectively, InfoSec organizations have to re-evaluate how they approach cyber security. It is critical to develop a clear understanding of the risks associated with the ever-changing technology infrastructure, and their potential to impact business adversely. By quantifying the technology risk associated with business entities, security professionals can take the most effective decisions to harden a vital business unit or secure a mission-critical business process. Effective cyber risk management can help organizations achieve these goals.
Brinqa Brings the Best in Cyber Risk Management Platforms
Brinqa Risk Platform delivers a complete set of capabilities to represent, integrate, and correlate unlimited sources of security and business data for secure and rapid analysis. The platform provides management and automation support throughout the risk analysis, identification, mitigation, validation and communication processes. With its emphasis on structure, transparency, extensiveness and adaptability, it is the perfect platform for tackling new and emerging cyber risk management problems.
Brinqa applications deliver a streamlined, user-friendly experience for common cyber risk management functions:
- Consolidate: Integrate, correlate and represent data from all relevant security tools and programs.
- Contextualize: Augment technical data with business and technology context from CMDB, HR, BC/DR, Network Management, etc.
- Analyze: Integrate threat intel, implement risk scoring and prioritization models to identify the most critical vulnerabilities and assets.
- Execute: Implement remediation playbooks to automatically create and assign tickets for manual remediation. Trigger orchestration systems for automation risk mitigation.
Two critical components of any cyber risk management program are IT Asset Management (ITAM) – which serves as the source of invaluable asset information, and business and technology context – and IT Service Management (ITSM) – which serves as the engine for remediation and task management. Brinqa partner Cherwell is a leader in these fields.
Cherwell Brings the Best in ITAM and ITSM
A global leader in IT service management and IT asset management, Cherwell empowers IT to lead through the use of powerful and intuitive technology that enables better, faster, and more affordable innovation. The Cherwell Service Management platform is built from the ground up with a unique codeless architecture that enables rapid time to value, infinite flexibility, and frictionless upgrades every time—at a fraction of the cost and complexity of legacy solutions. Because of Cherwell’s focus on delivering solutions that are easy to configure, customize, and use, IT organizations extend Cherwell to solve a wide range of IT and business problems.
A Better Approach to Cyber Security
A risk-centric approach to cyber security encourages organizations to embrace a new way of looking at existing problems – one that puts emphasis on creating value, being an integral part of organizational and decision-making process, being systematic, processing accurate and extensive information, and continuously adapting and improving.
With Brinqa Risk Platform, and crucial integration with Cherwell Service Management, you can take control of your cyber security posture, and join the growing list of businesses realizing the benefits of this new perspective on cyber security problems:
- Improved visibility into IT infrastructure and processes.
- Representation and communication of relationship between critical business functions and technology assets.
- Prioritization of the most critical, impactful, and imminent threats and weaknesses.
- Automated, efficient and streamlined remediation efforts.
- Improved communication between teams, departments and stakeholders.
Want to learn more about incorporating Cherwell’s ITSM capabilities into your cyber risk management program? Contact a Brinqa solutions expert today.