Director of Sales Operations
Brinqa is seeking a Director of Sales Operations to manage support functions essential to the overall productivity and effectiveness of the global sales organization. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, the Director of Sales Operations is a highly visible role responsible for driving growth strategies and ensuring the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled across the organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Coordinate with Sales and Finance to develop and administer the company’s worldwide sales forecast.
- Support administrative processes such as quota setting and compensation management.
- Conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data, and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies. Simplify and automate to reduce bottlenecks and increase productivity and scalability.
- Serve as an escalation point for the resolution of a process and/or system issue.
- Partner with a cross-functional leadership team to review and audit deals for revenue and business impacts.
- Influence CRM and sales technology strategy to scale ahead of business’ needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing, or related discipline and/or 7-10 years of experience working in sales, business or marketing operations
- Expert in BI tools and Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive first-hand experience with progressive sales automation systems and demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems of all levels of complexity, prioritizing critical client issues and identifying department needs.
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across the organization; successful track record of working effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Strong technical, research, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Ability to develop and present to executive management and board.