Sr. Product Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate for this position has prior product marketing experience in a cybersecurity company, and is able to quickly and effectively process complex technical concepts and communicate them through a variety of channels. You should have a passion (and proven track record) for creating high-quality technical content and a natural desire to engage a wide community of professionals and subject matter experts to both learn and educate. You must be a self-starter capable of planning and executing a comprehensive content strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with a community of peers, industry analysts, and enterprise InfoSec professionals — with the goal of creating content that furthers cybersecurity knowledge and understanding, while driving sales and business growth for Brinqa and our partners.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own Brinqa’s technical content strategy and execution.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers.
- Conduct go-to-market campaigns that drive sales and business growth for Brinqa and our partners.
- Be an evangelist for Brinqa : conduct webinars, speak at conferences, publish blog posts, host podcasts, etc.
- Create quality technical collateral : white papers, case studies, success stories, solution briefs, data sheets, demo videos, etc.
- 3-5 years of technical product marketing or product management experience required.
- BA/BS required.
- Information security industry experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven track record of creating high-quality technical collateral (white papers, case studies, success stories, blog posts, etc.).
- Proven track record of product evangelism (webinars, public speaking, media interviews, podcasts, etc.).
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Willingness to travel (estimated to be about 20%).