With Brinqa's 100+ integrations to a variety of business and cybersecurity data sources you will gain an understanding of how various cybersecurity components work together to keep businesses safe, and be in a position to make an immediate impact in the rapidly-growing cybersecurity space. The ideal candidate for this position has prior product marketing or product management experience in a cybersecurity company, and is able to quickly and effectively process complex technical concepts and communicate them through a variety of channels. You should have a passion (and proven track record) for creating high-quality technical content and a natural desire to engage a wide community of professionals and subject matter experts to both learn and educate. You must be a self-starter capable of planning and executing a comprehensive content strategy without the need to be micromanaged. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build and engage a community of professionals, influencers, and decision-makers — across industry analysts, cybersecurity vendors, and enterprise InfoSec professionals — towards the goal of creating content that furthers cybersecurity knowledge and understanding, while driving sales and business growth for Brinqa and our partners.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own Brinqa’s technical content strategy and execution.
- Develop deep technical knowledge about the Brinqa platform and applications, our integration ecosystem, and competitive landscape.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers to thoroughly understand our target audience, their challenges, and our unique value proposition. Leverage these insights to create informative content for wider audiences.
- Work with industry peers and technology partners to develop joint value proposition and content. Conduct go-to-market campaigns that drive sales and business growth for Brinqa and our partners.
- Be an evangelist for Brinqa : conduct webinars, speak at conferences, publish blog posts, host podcasts, etc.
- Create quality technical collateral : white papers, case studies, success stories, solution briefs, data sheets, demo videos, etc.
- Be a Brinqa subject matter expert and contribute towards PR and media campaigns.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with partners, analysts, and customers to support ongoing definition of differentiated product value.
- Plan, produce, and maintain accurate and timely technical competitive intelligence and sales enablement tools.
- Perform regular market research and analysis on competing product features, pricing, and positioning.
- 3-5 years of technical product marketing or product management experience required.
- BA/BS required.
- MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background preferred.
- Information security industry experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience in public speaking a plus.
- Proven track record of creating high-quality technical collateral (white papers, case studies, success stories, blog posts, etc.).
- Proven track record of product evangelism (webinars, public speaking, media interviews, podcasts, etc.).
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions.
- Ability to perform in a high-energy and highly demanding work environment where change is a constant.
- Drive and lead multiple deadlines and priorities, and drive projects through to completion, while collaborating with other teams.
- Willingness to travel (estimated to be about 20%).
- Extra points for one or more relevant professional certifications in security, such as CCSK, CISSP, SSCP, and CompTIA Security.