Secure critical business applications through knowledge-driven insights
Easily make your application security program risk-aware with (cyber risk) insights that identify application findings for remediation, and automate the process for prioritizing and fixing the most critical issues at all stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Establish a context-rich application inventory that highlights the most critical applications and associated IT infrastructure on which they depend.
- Connect, model and analyze results from static, dynamic, and penetration code testing with open source dependencies to derive knowledge-driven cyber risk insights.
- Apply cyber risk insights within secure SDLC governance process to determine whether to advance code through the SDLC process.
- Prioritize, remediate, and communicate the most at-risk applications based on a holistic view (your cyber risk graph) of application risk , context and threat data.
- Establish best practices and training for developers based on cyber risk insights.
- Holistic view of application security across an organization.