With Brinqa, the customer was able to improve visibility into their technology infrastructure and address critical questions of cyber risk.
The customer is a global Fortune 500 financial services firm providing investment management services across the Americas, Europe and Asia. As a cutting edge financial services organization involved in high-value business transactions, it was crucial for them to ensure that the technology infrastructure enabling critical business processes was secure and protected against compromise.
- Consistent asset information management process
- Asset sensitivity, criticality and impact ratings
- Risk-centric vulnerability prioritization
- Improved crown jewels security posture
- Vulnerability volume reduction
- Successful, seamless vulnerability scanner transition
- Consistent, efficient remediation efforts
- Enforced remediation ownership and SLAs
- Continuous stakeholder engagement