Join us for a webinar on January 15th, 11:00am Pacific
For security professionals knowledge of imminent risks and threats can mean the difference between securing your virtual borders and incurring a catastrophic breach. If your organization deals with external entities, then your most vulnerable aspects may not be protected by your security policies. Implementing a comprehensive vendor risk management program enables you to identify, monitor and manage risks associated with external interactions.
This webinar will highlight the key differentiating elements of modern vendor risk management programs that deliver complete and true vendor risk management, including:
- A methodology that ensures all stakeholders are engaged and informed
- How to manage, profile and classify vendors
- Improving relevance and quality of risk measurements and reporting
- A risk framework to monitor and evaluate every distinct vendor relationship
- Quantitative risk targets and predictive remediation