" With Brinqa Application Risk Service, we connected our disparate application security testing initiatives into a cohesive application risk management strategy. "
The customer is a global Fortune 500 healthcare firm providing medical services and health insurance throughout the US and in major international markets. As an organization that has seen significant M&A activity, the customer has acquired a great variety of software assets and application security tools over the years. A recent redesign of the application security program aims to reduce the variance in application testing tools and risk remediation processes.
- Consistent asset management process
- Asset sensitivity, criticality and impact ratings
- Risk-centric vulnerability prioritization
- Improved critical applications security posture
- Vulnerability volume reduction
- Consistent, efficient remediation efforts
- Enforced remediation ownership and SLAs
- Continuous stakeholder engagement